viernes, 30 de agosto de 2019

My favorite Concert

my favorite concert was by far Lana Del Rey at Lollapaloza 2018 at the Ohiggins Park where she perform some of her greatest hits such as born to die, Video Games, getting to the concert was a total challenge, first of all I didn't have a ticket for lollapalooza so I was like "whatever I will watch it on tv" but then I got the hotel where lana was staying hoping to see her, but guest what I DIDN'T but what actually happen after waiting for her for 7 hours his manager appear and said to the fans club owner that lana was inviting the first 50 people who got to the hotel first. It was 7pm and she was performing at 9pm so after putting my name on the list that the manager was holding I run as fast as I can to the Ohiggins park and after I got there it was a mess cause the guards didn't have the list so I had to wait a lot of time but eventually a wa able to get in and I enjoy the music odf my idol Lana Del Rey

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario