viernes, 6 de septiembre de 2019

"The most embarrasing moment"



I guess you could say that I'm a clumsy person, I always find my way to falling or dropping things in weird situations , for example if there is a little tiny step in the middle of nowhere I will see it but also I'll probably managed to fall anyways. 

This year in the last semester I remember that I had a free time, so I left uni to buy lunch and then I was crossing Marcoleta when all of the sudden I fall but was a really hard fall and there was a lot of people around, I was with a friend who told me that I was red like a tomato and that I stand up in 1 second. I remember that the week after my body was destroyed I had a lot of bruises all over my knees and my back hurt like I was 70 years. 

I have another one, this one happened last week, get ready, I was rushing in the morning to get to the nearest metro station, because I was super late so I was going down the stairs, I checked my wallet and I found out that I left my student card in my house and in that exact moment I fall on the metro station stairs, I mean can you imagine that, it’s shameful AF. I guess you could say that I have the superpower to fall on the exact most shameful moments.


3 comentarios: